All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.06Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a broad historical survey of Welsh-language culture from sixth-century heroic poetry to television and pop culture in the early twenty-first century. The public status of the language is considered and the role of Welsh is compared with the roles of other non-state languages.
- Author BiographyJanet Davies is co-editor of Mercator Media Guide: v.1.
- Author(s)Janet Davies
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note10 black and white images
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.