All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling anthology of the best poetry of a unique press.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL COLLIER has won several awards and fellowships for his poetry, a Discovery / The Nation award (1981), the 1988 Alice Fay Di Castagnola Award from the Poetry Society of America, a Thomas J. Watson fellowship, a fellowship at the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown, and an NEA creative writing fellowship. A graduate of Connecticut College (B.A. 1976) and the University of Arizona (M.F.A. 1979), Collier has traveled widely--from London to northern Africa to Siberia and Japan--and worked at various times as a house painter and a community activist. He is an assistant professor of English and associate director of creative writing at the University of Maryland and a visiting assistant professor in the Writing Seminars at Johns Hopkins University. He was director of the summer writers' conference at Johns Hopkins in 1987 and coordinator of poetry programs at the Folger Shakespeare Library in 1983-84. His first book, The Clasp and Other Poems, was published by Wesleyan in 1986.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication28/01/1994
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael Collier
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.