Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Flower spent a considerable amount of time between 1910 and 1930 living amongst the 150 inhabitants of the Great Blasket Island. He tells of the adversities and frugality of the Gaelic-speaking people, of the folk-tales and the stories of ghosts and fairies and poets.
- Author(s)Robin Flower
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/03/1978
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleOxford Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date09/07/2003
- Content Notedrawings
- Weight164 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ida M. Flower
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.