All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.53
- £8.34Trending at £8.75
- £4.05Trending at £7.01
- £11.48Trending at £13.97
- £4.65Trending at £6.63
- £7.80Trending at £8.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)David Allen Hulse
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/08/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Author BiographyFrom an early age, David Allen Hulse diligently studied the alphabets of the ancient world. As a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah Unveiled opened up the Hebrew alphabet-number technique of Qabalistic research. After Hebrew, many other ancient languages were decoded and studied, including Sanskrit and Tibetan. In 1979, a discovery led to the need to capture the extent of all prior Quabalistic research into one great reference work. Research is still being carried out to discover new definitions for the number series as well as new magickal systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.