Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a reference resource for studying the important early church theologian, Origen (c.185-c.254). Leading scholars present accessible treatments of Origen's main theological ideas and significant terms associated with this thought.
- Author BiographyJohn Anthony McGuckin is Anne Marie and Bent Emil Nielsen Professor in Late Antique and Byzantine Christian History at Union Theological Seminary in New York City and Professor of Byzantine Christian Studies at Columbia University. A Priest of the Orthodox Church, he was formerly Reader in Patristic and Byzantine Theology at the University of Leeds, England.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleWestminster Handbooks to Christian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Anthony McGuckin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.