All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionPresents things from breakfast ideas to quick weeknight suppers and dinner-party fare. This book offers easy-to-follow advice and describes the culinary possibilities of dozens of gluten-free grains and flours such as quinoa, flax, millet, and teff, as well as sources for these products.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Mallorca was a columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle's food section during the 1990s, and has written, coauthored, edited, or illustrated twelve cookbooks to date. She also acted as an editorial assistant to James Beard for several years, and created the first Williams-Sonoma mail-order catalog.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Mallorca
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Cookbooks
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.