All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic essay on the distortions of history that occur when historians impose a rigid point of view on the study of the past.
- Author(s)Herbert Butterfield
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1965
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight140 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- basdeo198407 Oct, 2011by
Useful for a historiography essay
A good, short, readable book. It discusses the methodology and theory of the Whig interpretation of history well. I would recommend it to any other student like myself who has an historiographical essay to complete.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.