All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShrouded in anonymity, protected by executive privilege, but with no legal or constitutional authority of their own, the 5,900 people in 125 offices collectively known as the White House staff assist the chief executive by shaping, focusing, and amplifying presidential policy.
- Author BiographyBradley H. Patterson Jr. has lived and worked in Washington for sixty-three years, fourteen of them on the White House staff under Presidents Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford. He is a former president of the American Society for Public Administration and is a senior fellow with the National Academy of Public Administration. Patterson is also the author of Ring of Power (Brookings, 1988) and The White House Staff: Inside the West Wing and Beyond (Brookings, 2000).
- Author(s)Bradley H. Patterson
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.