CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.91Trending at £5.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
- £6.47Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhat links a cafe in Antarctica, a factory for producing electronic tracking tags and a casino where gamblers can wager their shoes? They're among the multiple venues where award-winning writer Tania Hershman sets her unique tales in this spellbinding debut collection.
- Author BiographyTania Hershman was born in London in 1970 and in 1994 moved to Jerusalem, Israel, where she worked as a science journalist. She now lives in Bristol with her partner. Her award-winning short stories combine her two loves: fiction and science. Many of Tania Hershman's stories, which have been broadcast on BBC Radio 4 and published in print and online, are inspired by articles from popular science magazines. In November 2007, she founded The Short Review, a unique online journal dedicated to reviewing short story collections. Concerned about the environmental impact of her book, Tania is partnering with Eco-Libris, who will plant a tree for every copy. For further information, visit Tania's websites: www.taniahershman.com and www.thewhiteroadandotherstories.com.
- PrizesCommended for Orange Award for New Writers 2009. Long-listed for Frank O'Connor International Short Story Award 2009.
- Author(s)Tania Hershman
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight152 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.