All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of the issues and strategies that architects need to understand to design and construct sustainable buildings for a sustainable society. It includes a section on adaptation of buildings to local conditions, looking at how a site must be studied with respect to nature, climate and community structure as well as human activities.
- Author BiographyVaris Bokalders is an ecological architect and the Director of the Architectural Company 'Ekokultur Konsulter AB' in Sweden. He also teaches Ecological Building at the Schools of Architecture and Civil Engineering at The Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm. Maria Block is an ecological architect and the founder of Block Architects Ltd, Sweden.
- Author(s)Maria Block,Varis Bokalders
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, figures, tables, graphs, index
- Weight1902 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.