All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionHugo von Hofmannsthal is one of the modern era's important writers, but his fame as Richard Strauss' collaborator on such operas as Der Rosenkavalier and Die Frau ohne Schatten has obscured his other remarkable writings. This title is an introduction to the enormous range of this artist. It is a collection of his writings in English.
- Author BiographyJ. D. McClatchy is a poet, critic, and librettist. His most recent collection of poems, Hazmat (Knopf), was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize. He teaches English at Yale University, where he also edits The Yale Review .
- Author(s)Hugo von Hofmannsthal
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJ. D. McClatchy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.