Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do consumers buy particular products, brands and services? How do they think and feel about their cravings? This book provides provocative answers to all these questions. Formerly only available in Hardback.
- Author BiographyS. Ratneshwar is Associate Professor of Marketing ans Ackerman Scholar at the University of Connecticut. He is also the Director of the Doctoral Program in Business Administration at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Cynthia Huffman,David Glen Mick,S. Ratneshwar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge Interpretive Marketing Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.