All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA candid account by a 1950s political operative and shrewd lobbyist
- Author BiographyJoseph S. Miller is a retired lobbyist living in Washington, D.C. Miller wrote and edited for the Lewiston Morning Tribune, Boise Daily Statesman, Oregon Journal, and Seattle Post-Intelligencer before beginning his career as a media consultant for political campaigns and a lobbyist for a variety of unions and associations.
- Author(s)Joseph S. Miller
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £11.15Trending at £11.84
- £19.81Trending at £42.44
- £10.62Trending at £20.29
- £5.99Trending at £8.95
- £5.65Trending at £9.55
- £6.31Trending at £7.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.