All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive geography coverage at GCSE and Key Stage 4. Themes in human, physical and environmental geography are illustrated using specific examples from countries in the developed world (the UK, Italy and Japan) and the developing world (Brazil, Kenya, Ghana and Bangladesh).
- Author(s)David Waugh
- PublisherNelson Thornes Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/1994
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series Titlethonel/AS
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2000
- Content Notecolour maps, diagrams and photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.