CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £9.44Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionShould the truth be pursued whatever the cost? The idealistic son of a wealthy businessman seeks to expose his father's duplicity and to free his childhood friend from the lies on which his happy home life is based.
- Author BiographyHenrik Ibsen (1828-1906) was a Norwegian playwright and poet whose realistic, symbolic and often con troversial plays revolutionised European theatre. He is widely regarded as the father of modern dram a. His acclaimed plays include A Doll's House, Ghosts, Hedda Gabler, An Enemy of the People and The Pillars of the Community. His centenary is celebrated in 2006. David Eldridge's plays include Summer Begins, Under the Blue Sky, Serving it up, A Week with Tony, Under the Blue Sky, M.A.D. and Incompl ete and Random Acts of Kindness (Royal Court, 2005). He adapted Festen which was a smash-hit in 2004 .
- Author(s)Henrik Ibsen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid Eldridge
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.