All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe unlikely story of how formal Italian Renaissance gardens encouraged the preservation of the American wilderness
- Author BiographyJOHN HANSON MITCHELL is the author of five books based on a single square mile known as Scratch Flat, as well as two travel books and the biography of the early African American landscape photographer Robert A. Gilbert. A winner of the John Burroughs Award for his nature essays, Mitchell was founder and editor of Sanctuary magazine, published by the Massachusetts Audubon Society. In 2000 he won the New England Book Award in nonfiction for his Scratch Flat series. He lives in Littleton, Massachusetts, the location of Scratch Flat.
- Author(s)John Hanson Mitchell
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £21.06Trending at £21.31
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.