All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers a wealth of information on identifying over 125 of the most commonly encountered garden wildlife in Britain and Northern Europe. Grouped in categories, each species is clearly described with concise text and an easy-to-follow layout aids quick identification.
- Author BiographyNicholas Hammond is director of The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire and for much of his career has been involved with wildlife and its conservation, first with the RSPB and then with The Wildlife Trusts. He has written over a dozen books, two of which have been shortlisted for the BP Natural World Book Award.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleThe Wildlife Trusts series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2008
- Content Note125 colour illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width128 mm
- Height178 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sandra Doyle,Stuart Carter,Dave Daly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.