All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the expert and amateur alike, this handbook offers information on identifying nearly 400 of the most commonly encountered garden wildlife. Grouped in categories, each species is clearly described with informed and concise text and an easy-to-follow layout aids quick identification.
- Author BiographyNicholas Hammond is director of The Wildlife Trust for Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire and for much of his career has been involved with wildlife and its conservation, first with the RSPB and then with The Wildlife Trusts. He has written over a dozen books, two of which have been shortlisted for the BP Natural World Book Award.
- Author(s)Nicholas Hammond
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleThe Wildlife Trusts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2007
- Content Note400 colour artworks
- Weight849 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byChris Packhan
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.