All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the rhythms and forms of memory. It is set in the border regions between natural and cultivated states, childhood and adulthood, past and present.
- Author BiographyMark Levine is the author of Debt, a selection of the National Poetry Series in 1993, and of Enola Gay (UC Press, 2000). He is the recipient of a Whiting Writers Award and a fellowship from the National Endowment of the Arts. He teaches at the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop and has also written nonfiction for many national magazines.
- Author(s)Mark Levine
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleNew California Poetry
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight18 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Series Edited byRobert Hass,Brenda Hillman,Calvin Bedient
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.