Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Family Studies presents a comprehensive, interdisciplinary collection of the key concepts, trends, and processes relating to the study of families and family patterns throughout the world.
- Author BiographyConstance L. Shehan, Ph.D., is Professor of Sociology and Women s Studies at the University of Florida. Her research and scholarship focus on gender and families, particularly women s work inside and outside the home. Dr. Shehan co-authored Marriages and Families: Reflections of a Gendered Society (with Kenneth J. Kammeyer)(1996, 2002); Gendering the Body (with Sara Crawley and Lara Foley)(2007); and edited Through the Eyes of the Child: Children as Active Agents of Family Lives (1999) . She has published widely on household labor, women s employment, work and health, and parent-child relationships.She is Editor of the Journal of Family Issues. Dr. Shehan is a Fellow of the National Council of Family Relations (NCFR) and received the organization s Ernest G. Osborne Award for excellence in teaching about families. She also served as Chair of the NCFR s Feminism and Family Studies section and served on the Board of Directors.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSSEZ -Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedias in Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight4408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine200 mm
- Edited byConstance L. Shehan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.