The Wiley Guide to Project, Program, and Portfolio Management by Peter Morris, Jeffrey K. Pinto (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.92Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- £19.99+ £2.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by multihornedsheep
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to project management and its interaction with other management systems and strategies The Wiley Guides to the Management of Projects address critical, need-to-know information that will enable professionals to successfully manage projects in most businesses and help students learn the best practices of the industry.
- Author BiographyPeter W. G. Morris is Professor of Civil Engineering, Department of Civil & Structural Engineering, UMIST, Manchester, United Kingdom. Professor Morris is also Vice President of the Association for Project Management and Vice Chairman of the International Project Management Association. Jeffrey K. Pinto is a Professor at the School of Business, Pennsylvania State University, Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Pinto,Peter Morris
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Guides to the Management of Projects
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.