All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £21.04
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £9.40Trending at £9.95
- £11.30Trending at £15.13
- £6.49Trending at £10.02
- £8.83Trending at £14.99
- £7.81Trending at £13.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley Handbook of Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology presents a comprehensive exploration of the wide range of methodological approaches utilized in the contemporary field of theoretical and philosophical psychology.
- Author BiographyJack Martin is Burnaby Mountain Professor of Psychology at Simon Fraser University, Canada. He is a Fellow of the Canadian and American Psychological Associations, and a Past President of the Society for Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology. His most recent books include The Education of Selves: How Psychology Transformed Students (2013) and The Psychology of Personhood (2013). Jeff Sugarman is Professor of Education and Psychology at Simon Fraser University, Canada. He is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Educational Research Association, and a Past President of the Society for Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology. He is the co-author of Persons: Understanding Psychological Selfhood and Agency (2010), Psychology and the Question of Agency (2003), and The Psychology of Human Possibility and Constraint (1999). Kathleen Slaney is Associate Professor in the History, Quantitative, and Theoretical Psychology area of the Department of Psychology at Simon Fraser University, Canada. She was awarded the Sigmund Koch Award for Early Career Contributions to Psychology from the Society for Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology, and is co-editor of A Wittgensteinian Perspective on the Use of Conceptual Analysis in Psychology (2013).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight894 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJack Martin,Jeff Sugarman,Kathleen L. Slaney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.