Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Will and its Brain, Hans Helmut Kornhuber and Luder Deecke present evidence that proves we can record activity from the human brain occurring prior to our volitional actions. They claim that we have free will, albeit not absolutely free, but realized in degrees of freedom.
- Author BiographyHans Helmut Kornhuber was born in 1928 in Konigsberg, Germany, and passed away in 2009. He was a brilliant neurologist and neurophysiologist known worldwide. After his release in 1949 from a Russian prisoner of war camp, he studied medicine in Munich, Gottingen, Freiburg, Heidelberg, and Basel. He was trained in clinical neurophysiology at the Neurological University Hospital in Freiburg and became full professor of neurology at the University of Ulm, Germany in 1966. Luder Deecke was born in 1938 in Lohe, Germany. He studied medicine at the universities of Freiburg, Hamburg, and Vienna. He received his clinical education at the Neurological University Hospital in Freiburg and at the University of Ulm. Deecke became full professor of neurology and head of the Neurological University Hospital in Vienna in 1985. In 1990, he founded and subsequently chaired the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Functional Brain Topography.
- Author(s)Hans Helmut Kornhuber,Luder Deecke
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight209 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.16
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £3.89Trending at £5.07
- £9.72Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.