Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of development in action. Focusing on experts' attempts to improve landscapes and livelihoods in Indonesia, this title exposes the practices that enable experts to diagnose problems and devise interventions, and the agency of people whose conduct is targeted for reform.
- Author BiographyTania Murray Li is Professor of Anthropology and Senior Canada Research Chair in Political Economy and Culture in Asia-Pacific at the University of Toronto. She is the author of Malays in Singapore: Culture, Economy, and Ideology and the editor of Transforming the Indonesian Uplands: Marginality, Power, and Production.
- Author(s)Tania Murray Li
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note13 illustrations, 3 figures
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.40Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £34.90
- £14.30Trending at £20.99
- £101.82Trending at £119.71
- £10.09Trending at £12.95
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £33.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.