CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe only president to later serve as chief justice of the United States, William Howard Taft remarked in the 1920s that 'I don't remember that I ever was President'. This title presents an assessment of Taft's accomplishments and setbacks in office. It shows why Taft's presidency is very much worth remembering on its own terms.
- Author BiographyLewis L. Gould's many books include The Modern American Presidency, The Presidency of Theodore Roosevelt, The Presidency of William McKinley, and most recently Four Hats in the Ring: The 1912 Election and the Birth of Modern American Politics. He lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Lewis L. Gould
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleAmerican Presidency Series
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note23 photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.