Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionRene Descartes is an important seventeenth-century thinker and the father of modern philosophy. This book presents an account of Descartes' philosophy, his major works and ideas. It offers a review of his thought, together with examination of the texts encountered by students, including the Discourse on Method and Meditations on First Philosophy.
- Author BiographyJohn Childs is Professor of History at the University of Leeds. Leading authority on early modern warfare, and author of The Nine Years' War and the British Army, 1688-97.
- Author(s)John Childs
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.