All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Buddhist tradition offers a treasure-house of images that can touch our hearts and minds in deeply satisfying ways. Colouring the pictures in this book can become a journey of discovery. As our imagination begins to work, we can see beyond the lines on the page and sense a realm of deeper meaning.
- Author BiographyAloka began his studies at the Harrow School of Art at the age of thirteen. After nine years of study, including three years at the Maidstone School of Art, he went on to teach art for six years, during which time he made contact with the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order and started to produce Buddhist art in a style appropriate for the West, while maintaining elements of the Buddhist tradition. Over the next thirty years he has produced hundreds of works of art, mostly of traditional Buddhist images, and his work has been widely published.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.