The Windward Road: Adventures of a Naturalist on Remote Caribbean Shores by Archie F. Carr (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.61Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1956, The Windward Road helped set in motion a movement to protect sea turtles that spread throughout the world and remains strong today. Archie Carr's unmatched style of nature writing, accessible to experienced naturalists and laypersons alike, explores some of nature's darkest mysteries with humour and much delight.
- Author BiographyArchie Carr was professor of zoology at the University of Florida, USA a research associate of the American Museum of Natural History, and founder of the Caribbean Conservation Corporation. He authored many books about sea turtles as well as his life as a naturalist.
- Author(s)Archie F. Carr
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.