Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Winner Effect Ian Robertson, one of the world's most respected neuroscientists, shows how success affects the inner workings of the brain and explores the implications for all of us, in business, on the public stage and in our emotional lives.
- Author BiographyA neuroscientist and trained clinical psychologist, Ian Robertson is an international expert on neuropsychology. Currently Professor of Psychology at Trinity College Dublin, and formerly Fellow of Hughes Hall, Cambridge, he holds visiting professorships at the University of Toronto, University College London and the University of Wales. Ian is a member of the Royal Irish Academy and has published over 250 scientific articles in leading journals. He is also author and editor of ten scientific books, including the leading international textbook on cognitive rehabilitation, and three books for the general reader (see backlist below). He is a regular keynote speaker at conferences on brain function throughout the world.
- Author(s)Ian Robertson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date08/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.