CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive handbook with thoroughly annotated lists of the years best childrens books, lesson plans, teachers guides, stories, songs, and Internet resources. Includes index.
- Author BiographyJUDY FREEMAN (www.JudyReadsBooks.com) is a well-known consultant, writer, and speaker on children's literature and storytelling, and a visiting lecturer at the School of Information, and Library Science at Pratt Institute in New York City. A former school librarian, she gives conferences, workshops, speeches, and performances throughout the U.S. and the world for teachers, librarians, parents, and children, and is a national seminar presenter for BER (Bureau of Education and Research). Freeman served as a member of the Newbery Committee to select the Newbery Award book for the year 2000 and was on the Sibert Committee for 2008. Freeman's Library Unlimited books include Once Upon a Time: Using Storytelling, Creative Drama, and Reader's Theater with Children in Grades PreK-6, the Books Kids Will Sit Still For series, and the yearly The Winners Handbook, reviewing her top 100 children's books of the past year. Judy's latest and most exciting project is writing children's book reviews and other content for author James Patterson's new website for parents, librarians, and teachers, www.READKIDDOREAD.com.
- Author(s)Judy Freeman
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.