CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £18.39Trending at £19.85
- £20.24Trending at £24.48
- £11.99Trending at £12.36
- £5.34Trending at £6.32
- £7.72Trending at £9.26
- £13.48Trending at £14.24
- £2.81Trending at £3.11
About this product
- DescriptionFreeman has developed a comprehensive handbook with thoroughly antated lists of the 2005's best childrens books, lesson plans, teachers guides, stories, songs, and Internet resources. It includes an index.
- Author BiographyJUDY FREEMAN (www.JudyReadsBooks.com) is a well-known consultant, writer, and speaker on children's literature and storytelling, and a visiting lecturer at the School of Information, and Library Science at Pratt Institute in New York City. A former school librarian, she gives conferences, workshops, speeches, and performances throughout the U.S. and the world for teachers, librarians, parents, and children, and is a national seminar presenter for BER (Bureau of Education and Research). Freeman served as a member of the Newbery Committee to select the Newbery Award book for the year 2000 and was on the Sibert Committee for 2008. Freeman's Library Unlimited books include Once Upon a Time: Using Storytelling, Creative Drama, and Reader's Theater with Children in Grades PreK-6, the Books Kids Will Sit Still For series, and the yearly The Winners Handbook, reviewing her top 100 children's books of the past year. Judy's latest and most exciting project is writing children's book reviews and other content for author James Patterson's new website for parents, librarians, and teachers, www.READKIDDOREAD.com.
- Author(s)Judy Freeman
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.