Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.82
- £7.12Trending at £8.95
- £7.58Trending at £9.94
- £11.43Trending at £15.11
- £9.19Trending at £9.94
- £12.32Trending at £16.92
- £12.82Trending at £17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly-edited 2007 edition of The Winter's Tale comes with a detailed introduction and full commentary.
- Author BiographySusan Snyder was formerly a scholar in residence at the Folger Shakespeare Library and a former Professor of English at Swarthmore College. Deborah T. Curren-Aquino is Reader at the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington DC.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDeborah T. Curren-Aquino,Susan Snyder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.