All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Witches, Pagans, and other magickal people, this guide tells you how to build self-love and self-esteem, then how to use that energy to find a partner or rekindle passion in your current relationship. It explores divine inner alchemy, love deities, lust, handfastings, the ethics of love magick, and how to heal a broken heart.
- Author BiographyChristopher Penczak is an award-winning author, teacher, and healing practitioner. He has studied extensively with witches, mystics, shamans, and healers in a variety of traditions from across the globe to synthesize his own practice of magick and healing. Visit him online at www.christopherpenczak.com.
- Author(s)Christopher Penczak
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2011
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.