All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1899 Henry Oades discovers he has two wives - and many dilemmas...
- Author BiographyJohanna Moran lives in Florida with her husband, John. She has travelled extensively, working as a Pan Am stewardess, and has visited all the places mentioned in this book. She first came across this story through her father, a professor of law. The Wives of Henry Oades is her first book.
- Author(s)Johanna Moran
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight260 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £15.01
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £9.02
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.