Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1982
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleWomen in Context
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 206 p.
- Weight328 g
- Edited byCarol C. Nadelson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
- Table Of ContentsTheory.- 1 Feminine Development: Changes in Psychoanalytic Theory.- 2 Changing Views of the Relationship between Femininity and Reproduction.- 3 Changing Sex Stereotypes.- 4 The Black Woman Growing Up.- Life Cycle Considerations.- 5 The Early Mother-Child Relationship: A Developmental View of Woman as Mother.- 6 To Marry or Not to Marry.- 7 Maternal Work and Children.- 8 Midlife Concerns of Women: Implications of Menopause.- 9 Marriage and Midlife: The Impact of Social Change.- 10 Separation: A Family Developmental Process of Midlife.- 11 Women and Aging.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.