Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays that offer fresh insights on the question of the paucity of women in higher education and together form a thoughtful and contemporary response to Lawrence Summers and the 'Woman Question' in the twenty-first century. This study looks at the 'Woman Question' in relation to higher education at the dawn of the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyEdited by Ann Mari May, Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAnn Mari May
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.