All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for those studying or with a keen interest in women in the development process.
- Author BiographyNalini Visvanathan is an independent researcher living in the Washington, DC area. Lynn Duggan is Professor of Labor Studies at Indiana University Bloomington. Laurie Nisonoff is Professor of Economics at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts, USA. She is an editor of the Review of Radical Political Economics. Nan Wiegersma is Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Fitchburg State College, Massachusetts. She is the author of Vietnam: Peasant Land, Peasant Revolution and is coauthor (with Joseph Medley) of US Development Policies toward the Pacific Rim.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine156 mm
- Edited byLaurie Nisonoff,Lynn Duggan,Nalini Visvanathan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.