All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the first five years, a child develops from a helpless infant into an individual who has mastered a range of skills. This book looks at this process of development, the ideal patterns of growth, how manipulative, movement, social, and mental skills are required, how the personality is formed, and when bowel and bladder control is acquired.
- Author BiographyDr.Martin Ward Platt MD, FRCP,FRCPCH, is a Paediatrician and Neonatologist in Newcastle upon Tyne. He is also Clinical Director of the Regional Maternity Survey Office for the north of England. For two years he was Deputy Editor of Archives of Diseases in Childhood and he has edited and contributed to a number of textbooks and academic books.
- Author(s)M.Ward Platt
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date08/08/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £10.75Trending at £10.93
- £10.98Trending at £13.77
- £5.84Trending at £6.78
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £4.74Trending at £7.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
- £7.88Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.