All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout, the authors explore how medical science restores bones, tendons, nerves, muscles, and blood vessels in hands injured through disease, accident, and combat-ever aware of how the form and function of the human hand combine harmoniously in everyday activities and Herculean efforts alike.
- Author BiographyE. F. Shaw Wilgis, M.D., is one of the founding members of the Curtis National Hand Center, where he served as chief from 1983 to 2000 and research director from 2000 to 2013. He is the author of Vascular Injuries and Diseases of the Upper Limb.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9 Line drawings, black and white; 17 Halftones, black and white
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byE. F. Shaw Wilgis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.