All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA few weeks before the outbreak of the infamous 'Ripper' murders in 1888, Detective Inspector Samuel Ravenscroft of the Whitechapel Constabulary is sent to the peaceful county town of Worcester to investigate the unexpected disappearance of the Cathedral librarian and the priceless medieval manuscript known as the Whisperie.
- Author BiographyKerry Tombs was born in Smethwick, near Birmingham. After a career in teaching in both England and Australia, he moved to Malvern in 1982, where he became a local genealogist, lecturer and bookseller. His first book - The Malvern Murders was published in 2006. He now lives in Brittany in northern France.
- Author(s)Kerry Tombs
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/01/2010
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.