CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with biblical scholars (Ched Myers, Walter Wink, Marcus Borg), ministers (Peter Gomes, Jim Forbes, Kay Arthur), and Bible study groups across the country, Monroe's book offers a literary mosaic of the Bible in American culture.
- Author(s)Ann Monroe
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.