All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA translation of Karl Barth's seminal essays.
- Author BiographyDr Amy Marga is Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology at Luther Seminary, Saint Paul, MN, USA. Bruce McCormack is Professor of Theology at Princeton Theological Seminary, USA. Karl Barth was described by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss Pastor and Theologian, and Barth continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers. Barth's theology found its expression mainly through his closely reasoned fourteen part magnum opus, Die Kirchliche Dogmatik. Having taken over 30 years to write, the Church Dogmatics is regarded as one of the most important theological works of all time, and represents the pinnacle of Barth's achievements as a theologian.
- Author(s)Karl Barth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byAmy Marga
- Introduction byBruce L. McCormack
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.