All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tongue-in-cheek guide to words that a smart, well-educated, pretentious person should be able to drop into cocktail conversation. It helps the reader to toss off words such as 'Disestablishmentarianism', 'descant', and 'autodidactic', proving, if not the value of a good education, at least the appearance of a good education.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Bly is a professional writer and self-made millionaire. He is the author of seventy books including several popular volumes on writing. He has lectured on writing, publishing, and marketing to numerous groups. He is a former Adjunct Professor of Communications at New York University.
- Author(s)Bobbi Bly
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/04/2009
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight259 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.75Trending at £4.81
- £7.11Trending at £8.22
- £5.27Trending at £5.98
- £10.95Trending at £12.71
- £10.62Trending at £16.94
- £9.40Trending at £12.07
- £10.98Trending at £11.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.