CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionDespite John Lennon's immense popularity, little attention has been paid to his work as an independent artist apart from the Beatles. John Lennon's solo artistry not only illuminates what he gave to the Beatles, but also constitutes a significant contribution to popular music in general.
- Author BiographyBen Urish has taught courses in Popular Music at Temple University, and has made popular music a large component in classes on mass media and American cultural history at Michigan State University. Ken Bielen is Director of Grants Management at Indiana Wesleyan University for the College of Adult and Professional Studies and the College of Graduate Studies. He is the author of The Lyrics of Civility (1999) and The Words and Music of John Lennon (Praeger, 2007) with Ben Urish.
- Author(s)Ben Urish,Ken Bielen
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePraeger Singer-Songwriter Collection
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note4 illustrations (b&w)
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.