Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionFuyuki Kurasawa develops a new perspective from which to think about human rights and global justice.
- Author BiographyFuyuki Kurasawa is Associate Professor of Sociology and Social and Political Thought at York University in Toronto, Canada, Faculty Fellow of the Center for Cultural Sociology at Yale University and Co-President of the International Sociological Association's Research Committee on Sociological Theory. He is the author of The Ethnological Imagination: A Cross-Cultural Critique of Modernity (2004).
- PrizesWinner of Society for the Study of Social Problems Global Division Outstanding Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Fuyuki Kurasawa
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Cultural Social Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 figures
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.