Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to scholarship on the role of language in developing classroom scientific communities of practice, expands that work by highlighting the challenges faced by ethnic - and linguistic - 'minority' students and their teachers in joining those communities, and showcases teaching and research initiatives for helping to meet these challenges.
- Author BiographyKatherine Richardson Bruna is Assistant Professor of Multicultural and International Curriculum Studies in the Department of Curriculum & Instruction, College of Human Sciences, Iowa State University. Kimberley Gomez is Assistant Professor of Literacy, Language and Culture and Learning Sciences at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLanguage, Culture, and Teaching Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKatherine Richardson Bruna,Kimberley Gomez
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.