Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.05
- £56.12Trending at £57.46
- £6.95Trending at £10.30
- £14.33Trending at £17.53
- £24.06Trending at £27.08
- £29.31Trending at £31.57
- £22.50Trending at £29.21
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an insight into the ways in which psychoanalysts think and work with various client groups. This book explores how psychoanalytically-informed work can be used with other treatment methods, and how staff can best be trained and supported.
- Author BiographyMary Brownescombe Heller is a consultant clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst who worked full-time in the NHS in Teesside for 25 years, where she managed an NHS psychoanalytic psychotherapy service. She now works largely in private practice. She is a lecturer, psychotherapist and supervisor for the BPC accredited training of the North of England Association of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists (NEAPP). Sheena Pollet is a Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy in the 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust in Cheshire. She also works as a Psychoanalyst in private practice.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary Brownescombe Heller,Sheena Pollet
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.