All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing A the ark and other creatures, B boys' stuff, C celebrations and festivals, D dinosaurs, dragons and dodos, E elements, seasons and the natural world, F friends and families, G girls' stuff, H home life, and others, this book contains teachers' notes and a glossary of terms including explanations of different poetic forms.
- Author BiographyPie Corbett writes and edits poetry books for children and resource books for teachers. To date he has published over fifty books and several key schemes. He has run writing workshops, performed poetry and told stories from one end of the country to the other. He is a selector for the 'Children's Poetry Bookshelf' and wrote the poetry objectives for the National Literacy Strategy. He was English Inspector in Gloucestershire. Gaby Morgan is the Editorial Director of the Macmillan Children's Books poetry list. She has edited a number of best-selling anthologies including READ ME: A POEM FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR and BONKERS FOR CONKERS.
- Author(s)Gaby Morgan,Pie Corbett
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date27/07/2011
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5 To 12
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.