All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionSecond volume of plays in this edition of the works of John Webster.
- Author BiographyDavid Gunby has held the Chair in English Literature at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, since 1980. He is the author of numerous articles and monographs on Webster and other Renaissance dramatists, including Shakespeare, and is editor of Webster: Three Plays (Penguin, 1972). David Carnegie is Reader in Theatre at Victoria University of Wellington. He has worked in professional theatre in both Britain and New Zealand, is a member of Globe Research, and has edited several Renaissance plays and published articles on Elizabethan stagecraft. MacDonald P. Jackson is Professor of English at the University of Auckland. He has published widely, is Associate General Editor of the forthcoming Oxford edition of The Collected Works of Thomas Middleton, and is on the editorial board of the Arden Shakespeare 'Critical Companions' series.
- Author(s)Revd Prof. John Webster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Works of John Webster
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDavid Carnegie,David Gunby,MacDonald P. Jackson
- Series Edited byMacDonald P. Jackson,David Gunby,David Carnegie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.