The World According to Y: Inside the New Adult Generation by Rebecca Huntley (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.28Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an analysis into the 'troublesome' generation, this book investigates some of the most important topics affecting them, including their attitudes to sex, relationships, and marriage; consumerism and celebrity; body image; work; politics and religion. It also asks how they define happiness, and what they envisage for the future.
- Author BiographyRebecca Huntley is a Gen Xer. She has a PhD in Gender Studies, has worked as an academic and a political staffer, and is now a freelance writer. She is married and lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Rebecca Huntley
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.